SAMS2022 delegate information
Programme and presenter information
- Preliminary programme is available here.
- Please note the time of your presentation.
- Please refer to the oral and poster presentation instructions.
- The organisers reserve the right to change the programme with out prior notice.
The Registration/Hospitality Desk will be open from 7am on Tuesday, 6 December at the Van der Sterr Building (see details below for direction to the venue) to assist delegates with:
- Registering to receive delegate access badge.
- Technicians will be onsite to assist you with uploading your presentation in the venues.
- General conference and travel assistance.
- Conference desk number: +27 (0) 83 261 0207
- Welcome Cocktail on Tuesday, 6 December at 17:00 to 20:00 at the Conference venue.
Conference venue address
Van der Sterr Building, Bosman Street, Stellenbosch: https://goo.gl/maps/yEXKR1xYTWJbDGK88.[p>
Airport shuttle options
There are several airport shuttle companies available for transfers to Stellenbosch.
- Mobile: + 27 (0) 72 246 4592
- Contact: 072 246 4592
- Pre booking essential. Airport Shuttling also available.
Parking is limited on the campus and we recommend you park at one of the central parking places in Stellenbosch and walk to the venue. Uber also operates in Stellenbosch and this is also an option to consider if you are staying in/near Stellenbosch and require transport to the venue.
Please note that all these parking areas charge an hourly/daily rate to park.
- Campus parking (free but first-come, first-served basis) - please refer to this map
- Neelise (Student Centre) Parking - Underground parking can be accessed from De Beer Road - approximately 5 minutes walk to the conference venue
- Eikestad Mall - 1 Victoria St, Stellenbosch Central - approximately 12 minutes walk to the conference venue
- Checkers Parking - Mark St, Stellenbosch Central (off The Braak green common) - 20 minutes walk to the conference venue
VisitStellenbosch - Tourist Information
- 7 Church Street, Stellenbosch
- Phone: +27 (0)21 886 4310