|Early bird SAMS member*
|Early bird registration
Early Bird Registration Deadline - 16 September 2022
* SAMS membership dues should be up to date.
** Student registration can only be confirmed once the organisers have received formal proof of registration status.
Become a SAMS member to benefit from the discounted registration http://www.sams.ac.za/joining-sams/
Early career and graduate academics may be eligible for UCDP (University Capacity Development Programme) grant of up to R20000 to attend the conference. Details can be found here: www.up.ac.za/ntdg.
- Access to the full three-day conference programme that includes plenary, invited, and contributed talks.
- Access to the poster session.
- Lunch and refreshment included in the official programme.
- Access to the Welcome Cocktail on Tuesday, 6 December 2022.
- Access to the Digital Abstract book.
- Online payment is available - Visa and Mastercard are accepted.
- Delegates may pay by bank transfer.
- An invoice will be issued that includes the conference bank account details.
- Invoices will only be made out in ZAR.
- Payment by bank transfer will only be acknowledged by the organisers once proof of payment is received.
Terms and conditions
- Bank fees will be for the delegates own account.
- On receipt of your registration form you will receive an automated reply confirming that we have
received your registration.
- All refunds are subject to a 25% cancellation fee and unavoidable banking fees.
- Registration fees are non-refundable after 1 November 2022.
- If the registered delegate is unable to attend, a substitution request in writing will be considered.